Journal of Individual Employment Rights - Volume 12 - Issue 3
January 1, 2007
- Family Medical Leave Act: Major Provisions and Court Interpretations
- Henry Findley
- The Arbitration of Gender Discrimination Grievances in the United States
- David A. Dilts
- The Demise of the "Slap In the Face" Test: A Profound Change In Assessing Pretext Or Merely A Matter of Semantics?
- Robert K. Robinson
Walter D. Davis
Geralyn Mcclure Franklin
Nicole Forbes Stowell
- "Who's Running the Machine?" A Theoretical Exploration of Work Stress and Burnout of Technologically Tethered Workers
- William C. Murray
- Strategic Human Resource Management and the Worker's Experience
- Brad S. Long
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.